The Outpatient Treatment Substance Use Disorder Workbook is designed to assist therapists facilitate treatment groups for those in recovery. It helps counselors provide at least 24 different groups and has 36 topics of discussion. This thought-provoking workbook is applicable to various demographics and helps clients examine issues through open discussion.
Topics Include: Belief and Self-Image, Criminal Thinking, Professional Development, Delayed Gratification, Financial Consequences, Fear, Decision Making, Family Drama, Relapse Prevention, Denial, Forgiveness, Truthfulness, Self-Care, Staying Busy, Stages of Change, Competition, Motivation to Change, Accountability, Self-Esteem, Anger Management, Mood Management, Picking Your Battles, Perception, Self-Awareness, Mindset Maintenance, Time Management, Credit, Personal Finance, Setting Goals, Appreciation, Gratitude, Letting Things Go, and more.
The Diversion Center’s Outpatient Substance Use Treatment Workbook delivers relevant information and uses the client’s personal experience as a resource to reduce resistance. Through motivational interviewing, new concepts can be linked to already established beliefs and promote exploration or re-evaluation. This is the best workbook for dynamic group discussion and ‘aha’ moments.
When you purchase this curriculum, you get:
- A PDF and editable Word document version of the Treatment for Substance Use Disorders Workbook
- The ability to NEVER buy a workbook again - you get full rights to print as many as you want
- The freedom to print the pages you want to use, and ignore those you won't use
- The ability to add, edit, and remove content to the workbook - we give you all the tools you need to facilitate a shoplifting psychoeducation course
- An additional 25% off all Treatment for Substance USe Disorders Workbooks when you purchase printed versions from the Diversion Center - this deal is not valid with any other coupons or offers, but it does stack with any quantity price break offers.
- 14 days to download the curricula - make sure you save them in a safe space, if you lose them, you'll have to buy it again