This workbook was developed by the Founder of the National Association of Shoplifting and Theft Addiction Specialists to help facilitate counseling classes for Shoplifting Addicts. This is a growing problem, and without proper intervention, shoplifters will not change. This workbook is designed for a 12-week group program, but can be used for individual sessions as well. This book is 137 pages of rich content, with topics including: social and self-awareness, shoplifting and theft assessment, understanding cravings and triggers, developing and implementing a relapse prevention plan, anger and depression, change, self-esteem, criminal thinking, instant v. delayed gratification, penalties of shoplifting and theft, setting goals, and much more.
The treatment objectives are to:
- Understand why you shoplift and/or steal.
- Prevent, reduce, and eliminate shoplifting and theft behavior.
- Help you manage and control your responses to anger and depression.
- Assist in changing your perceptions, values, thought management, and conditioning.
- Help improve your self-esteem and personal/professional development.
- Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies, and social skills.
When you purchase this curriculum, you get:
- A PDF and editable Word document version of the Shoplifting and Theft Addiction Participant Workbook
- The ability to NEVER buy a workbook again - you get full rights to print as many as you want
- The freedom to print the pages you want to use, and ignore those you won't use
- The ability to add, edit, and remove content to the workbook - we give you all the tools you need to facilitate a shoplifting psychoeducation course
- An additional 25% off all Shoplifting and Theft Addiction Participant Workbooks when you purchase printed versions from the Diversion Center - this deal is not valid with any other coupons or offers, but it does stack with any quantity price break offers.
- 14 days to download the curricula - make sure you save them in a safe space, if you lose them, you'll have to buy it again