This training will give you the tools you need to effectively help clients manage their anger and emotional outbursts. Mr. Collins will give you the strategies on how to resolve emotional hijacking and aggressive behavior. He will also review the process of anger and how effects the mind and body. You will evaluate anger scenarios, review cognitive behavioral therapy approach, understand the importance of self- awareness, emotional intelligence, mindfulness meditation, and other concepts.
Why should you take this training?
- To increase your credibility
- Establish professional credentials
- To be able to serve your community better
- To have a better understanding of human behavior
- To assist those struggling with anger issues
- To help participants help others manage their anger and control their responses to anger
- Help clients reduce their number of negative outbursts
- Prevent emotional hijacking
- Learn coping strategies and mindfulness meditation
- Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies, social skills, and personal development
- Evaluate perception, values, thought management, and conditioning
- Learn about the cognitive behavioral approach and dysfunctional thinking.
DigitalChalk requires the Flash plugin version 9 or higher to be installed on the users computer for proper Chalkboard functionality. If you would like to download the latest version of the Flash plugin please visit http://www.adobe.com and download the appropriate flash player for your computer.
Click Here to have Adobe automatically check and display your Flash player version
If after checking your Flash version you find that you are using version 9 or higher, please report your version and browser information along with a detailed problem description to email@example.com, we will look into the issue immediately.